Pint of clock cleaning concentrate
Mix one part concentrated cleaner with eight parts water. Designed for clockmakers. For use in ultrasonic cleaner or mechanical cleaning machine. This item must be shipped by ground and can't be shipped internationally.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Use in well ventilated area and do not breathe close up while mixing solution. Mix one pint of solution with one gallon of water in a clean, empty container. Stir or shake vigorously to mix.
CLEANING BY HAND METHOD
- 1) submerge clock parts in solution for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub with a small brush. Re-submerge for another 10 minutes. Small clock parts can be strung together on a wire and agitated in solution for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 2) Rinse all parts under hot tap water. Shake excess water off then air dry or use a blow dryer until all moisture is removed.
ULTRASONIC TANK METHOD
Follow same steps as above but shorten cleaning time to 3 to 5 minutes.
One batch of mixed cleaning solution will clean an average of 10 to 20 clock movements.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. May cause severe eye and skin irritation. May be harmful if swallowed. Do not take internally. Avoid prolonged or repeated breathing of vapors or spray mists. Protect eyes, skin and mucous membranes from contact with this product and its use solutions. Wear rubber gloves, goggles or face shield
EYES. In case of contact, immediately flush thoroughly with plenty of cool running water. Remove contact lenses if worn. Continue flushing for at least 15 minutes, holding eyelids apart. If irritation persists get medical attention promptly.
INGESTION: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Rinse mouth immediately, drink 1 to 2 glasses of water or milk. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. CALL A PHYSICIAN OR POINON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
SKIN: In case of contact: immediately flush thoroughly with plenty of cool running water for at least 15 minutes. Immediately remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash prior to reuse.
INHALATION: If discomfort is experienced from exposure to mist or spray: the person should employ respiratory protection or leave the contaminated area until proper ventilation is restored. Breath fresh air. If irritation persists seek medical attention
Contains: 2-Butoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide: Listed Hazardous By OSHA 29, CFR 1910 1200. Subpart Z. Before discarding container rinse thoroughly with water.